Dear Valued Customer,
Important changes are coming to the Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty subscription service that will impact your Bi-Monthly Subscription and require your action in order to purchase future boxes, including the Endor box. Please review the changes below and visit the Smuggler’s Bounty blog
for more information.
Changes to Your Subscription
In an effort to allow Funko to focus on what they do best – creating unique, quality collectibles, Funko will be discontinuing the subscription offering for the Smuggler’s Bounty box on September 16, 2018. Prior to that date, Funko will continue to offer collectible boxes on a bi-monthly basis to account holders but the process is changing.
Transition to Retail
Have no fear! The boxes aren’t disappearing completely. After the discontinuation date of the subscription offering, Funko will be transitioning the Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty collectibles box to retail. Funko will be partnering with an exclusive retailer to deliver the Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty box as a retail offering. Stay tuned for upcoming details.
Important Account Changes and How to Purchase Boxes
In preparation to transitioning this service to retail and due to limited inventory, changes will be made to the Smuggler’s Bounty offering and to your account. As of today, Friday, February 16, 2018, all bi-monthly subscription accounts will have auto renew turned off. This changes your account status from an active subscriber to an account holder.
As an account holder, you will:
- Receive prioritized emails communicating that new boxes are available for purchase.
- Not be guaranteed an Endor box or future boxes when new themes become available for purchase. We know you may have already subscribed for an Endor box, but with limited inventory and to be fair to all those who have subscribed, you’ll have to purchase the box again. The good news is, you have not been charged for the Endor box yet.
- Need to log in to your account to purchase each future collectibles box (including Endor) as part of the Smuggler’s Bounty Subscription service.
Steps to Logging in and Purchasing Boxes
- Visit www.smugglersbounty.com
- Click ‘My Account,’ enter your email address or username and your password, and click ‘Sign In.’
- Navigate to the Members Exclusives section where you will find the current box, Endor, as well as past boxes.
- Add the Endor box, and any past boxes, to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
- Your entire cart, including the Endor box, will be processed for payment upon check-out.
- The current box, Endor, will ship in mid-March, while any past boxes ordered will be shipped immediately.
The inventory of the Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty collectible box, offered by Funko, will be limited. Existing Annual Subscribers will be guaranteed a box, with the balance of inventory offered to all Account Holders. See steps above to secure a box.
Your Action Items
- If you’re interested in the current Smuggler’s Bounty Endor box, you will need to log in to your account to purchase. Quantities on the Endor box, and future boxes, will be limited.
- Visit the Smuggler’s Bounty blog for more information and frequently asked questions regarding this service change.
We value your commitment to Funko and to the Star Wars Smuggler’s Bounty subscription and recognize that this might not be an easy transition for you. Funko has taken great care to curate the best of the Star Wars universe for our collector community. We take pride in the quality and uniqueness of the products we have delivered to you through this service.
We look forward to continuing to excite and delight Star Wars fans with our entire line of Funko products.
Thanks for being a part of the Funko Family!